Tuesday, June 5, 2012

If That’s the Way It Is


 It’s not going to go away, is it? No matter how many semesters I take off of school, no matter how much I try to just ignore it. And I was so paranoid at home, kept thinking I was seeing things… what if it followed me? That would mean I can’t go ANYWHERE to get away from it. First my roommate, then that professor, shadows moving in the hallway, creepy professors (was it even a professor?) always there, just out of sight. There’s something going the fuck on, and it’s decided to drag me into it. Maybe it’s playing with me. Well, fuck that shit. I’ll play along. I’ll go looking, I’ll do some research, I’ll find out what it is and then I’ll fucking find a way to get rid of it. 

2 comments:

  1. If I'm reading between the lines correctly you're not alone.

    http://seen-and-unseen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit, I'm really not alone? That's the best fucking news I've had all day! Gotta check this site out.

    ReplyDelete