Saturday, June 9, 2012

Better Said In Daylight


Didn’t want to write about this last night. Daylight seems safer. Or is it? Half the scary shit I see happens in the daytime. But she died at night, so I guess night’s still worse?

Anyway, last night I saw something wandering around outside the dorms. He looked… off. Not like the creepy professor. This one wasn’t wearing a suit, for one, just dark pants and a shirt. But the shadows around him were darker than they should be, even when he wandered into the light. I think I even saw one move when he was standing still. Reminds me of the shit I keep seeing in the engineering building. Can shadows be alive? Shit, I hope not. I’ve been doing some reading over the past few days, and I think I may have a name for the creepy guy outside my dorm. Proxy. And if he is, I’m fucked.

Need to step up my research, before that guy decides to come inside. And maybe arm myself. What the fuck do I arm myself with? Shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment