Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finals Done, Class Begun


Fuck, finals week sucks during the summer! Took me all weekend just to recover, and now I’m starting class again. At least I’m in a different building this time. This one is MUCH less creepy.

I’ve been thinking about that (x) symbol I keep seeing around campus.  I saw it on Sarcastic Observer’s blog, so I guess he’s been noticing them, too. Thing is, this Operator Symbol isn’t definitely one thing or another. It’s supposed to have to do with some sort of boogey man. I keep trying to type the real name, but I just can’t bring myself to. How fucking weird is that? But people can’t seem to agree on whether the symbol repels him, or summons him.

Who the fuck would SUMMON him? I mean, that’s what Proxies are for, right? Who is fucked up enough to want to even BE one?

Anyway, I’ve been noticing them more often lately, around the dorm and my the building my last class was in, and I haven’t seen the creepy professor (shit, was that him?) or the shadowy man I saw outside my dorm. So maybe they drive the bad things away? I dunno, but I do feel better each time I see one, even though it reminds me of the creepy shit that’s been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment