Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shadows in the Hallway


I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye. And it’s not just when I’m alone, either. Today I thought I saw a shadow move when I was hanging out with some friends after class. A fucking shadow! Maybe I’m too jumpy. But the building doesn’t help. Never had a class in the engineering building before. Apparently the math department gets a tiny little corner of this big-ass brick monstrosity. Let me tell you, that place is fucking spooky. Bad enough it feels emptier than the rest of campus, but how many damn classrooms does a math department need anyway? How many different kinds of math can there possibly be?

On a side note, I got chalk on my clothes. Again. Where does this shit COME from? It happened last semester too. Luckily it seems to wash out pretty easy. I need to keep an eye out, figure out what I’m leaning on and stop doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment