Sunday, May 6, 2012

May As Well Keep Going, Right?


I guess I’ll keep up with this thing. I mean, I already started, right? And it’d be kind of embarrassing to just leave it hanging with just one post. Maybe I can keep from cursing quite so much this time. So fucking embarrassing.

Been home for a couple of days, going back to the dorms for summer classes in a few more. I’ve almost stopped looking over my shoulder every time I go outside. Not that there’s ever anyone there when I DO look. But she thought she was being stalked before she died. And I guess that got to me. I keep thinking I’m being followed, but I’m not. It’s always just a squirrel making noise, or a trick of the light. I guess I should be glad, right? If I keep being wrong, then it means I’m not being stalked by some crazy killer.

I really don’t want to go back to school next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment